boAt Rockerz 450 Pro
- 70 hours Battery Life.
- Type-c Fast Charging.
- Premium Build Quality.
- Foldable Design
- User Manual and Warranty Card.
- Type-c Charging and an AUX Cable.
Looks and Design
boAt rockerz 450 pro are made up of plastic but not of cheap plastic. It looks very premium thanks to the matte coat and good quality of plastic used. The headband is also made up of plastic but the headband strip which is adjustable is made up of metal for better durability.
There is a boAt logo at centre with extra matte finish and also the volume controls, AUX cable and charging cable is on the right earcup.
These Headphones comes with a foldable design which makes them very portable to use. The axis or the joint of the earcup help the earcup to rotate and fold.
These are On-ear headphones and these type of headphones are designed so that the user can listen the background sound. The disadvantage is that the earcups apply pressure on ears and the user starts to feel pain by using the headphones for long hours.
It comes with a 40mm driver but personally I am very disappointed with this product in terms of sound quality because the bass is less and in addition, high volumes are also not that high whereas Noise 1 on its price range of around 1500 Rs provides better sound quality.
boAt has inflated battery in these headphones so much that they have not focused on its sound quality but don’t worry the sound quality is not very bad. You have to use Equalizer to get a punchy bass from these headphones.
Talking about the AUX output so, you will get a better output as compared from wireless sound output.
If I tell you about my sound experience with boat rockerz 450 pro then in two words I want to say that I am Not Satisfied. The price at which they come is around 2000 Rs in India and that price a buyer wants a headphones with immersive sound experience.
While On Bluetooth Mode there is observable amount of latency if you play mutiplayer games but if you play games candy crush, subway surfers, etc then it is fine. Using AUX cable there is no latency and no sound lag.
There is a dual connectivity option that you can use it wirelessly as well as wiredly using an AUX cable provided in the box. It comes with Bluetooth Version 5.0 which promises a strong connection.
It also supports dual pairing which means that you can connect two devices simultaneously and use them to different music.
boAt claims that if you use boAt rockerz 450 pro at 60% volume you will get up to 70hrs of battery life which is amazing but I recommend you to use them at 80% volume because as I have told in Sound Quality section that they are not loud. At 80% volume also you will get around 55-60 hours of battery life.
- Play/pause: single press the “O” button.
- Next track: Press and hold the “+” button.
- Prev. track: Press and hold the “-“ button.
- Volume increase: Short press the “+” button.
- Volume decrease: Short press the “-“ button.
- Press and hold the “O” button for 2 secs to activate the voice assistant.
- Answer/ hung up an incoming call: short press the “O” button.
- Reject an incoming call: long press the “O” button for 2secs to reject an incoming call.
- Last Number Redial: quickly double press the “O” button.
- 40mm Driver.
- Premium Look.
- Foldable Design.
- Dual Pairing.
- Massive 70hrs Battery Life.
- Ultra-Fast Charging.
- Type-C Port.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Available in Black/Blue/Hazel Beige.
- As they are On-Ear Headphones they might feel uncomfortable after long hours of usage.
- Best Wireless Headphones under 1500 Rs in India.
- Best TWS Earbuds Under 1500 Rs in India.
- Best Wired Earphones Under 1000 Rs in India.
- Boult Audio ProBass CurvePro Review with Pros and Cons| May 2021
- Zebronics Zeb-Duke Bluetooth Wireless Headphones.
- Noise Flair Bluetooth neckband Under 2000 Review
- Product is rated and given its pros and cons according to its price.
- Links Shared in the Buy Button or in the image are my affiliate links.
- Source – Amazon, boAt and Youtube.