Infinity (JBL) Glide 120 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones In-Depth Review After 5 Months of Usage
Infinity (JBL) Glide 120
- Premium Metal Earbuds.
- 12mm Dynamic driver.
- Flexible Neckband.
- Bluetooth V5.0.
- 7 Hours Battery Life.
- Dual Equalizer Modes.
- IPX5 Sweatproof.
- Infinity Glide 120 Wireless Neckband.
- An Instructions Manual.
- A USB to Micro USB cable for charging.
- 2 pairs of extra ear tips.
Now Let us see how these bluetooth earphones under 1000 Rs are preforming in different aspects.
Infinity (JBL) Glide 120 comes with a metal build and a matte finish on each of its earbuds which does not look cheap and there is beautiful Infinity branding on each earbud. There is L & R Indicator on each earbud. The microphone is at the backside of the LED indicator.
There is a LED Indicator that blinks Red & Blue when in pairing mode, Blue when paired, Red when Charging and turns off when Fully Charged.
You also get a Volume Controller in which you’ll get 3 Buttons
- Press + once to Increase Volume.
- Long Press + to play next track.
- Press – once to Decrease Volume.
- Long Press – to play Previous track.
- Long Press Multi-Function Button to turn on/off.
- Press Multi-Function Button once to Play/Pause the track.
- Press Multi-Function Button once to Accept/End the Call.
- Press Multi-Function Button Twice to Activate Siri/Google Assistant.
- Press + & – Simultaneously to Turn On/Off Dual Equalizer.
Wire Quality of Infinity (JBL) is good although it is not braided it is tangle-free which makes them backpack friendly and there is protection provided at the joints which have two benefits one is it provides strength and the other is that they enhance the look of this Neckband.
Neckband (Upper Wire) is also made of soft silicon, it is flexible and Comfortable.
These Bluetooth Earphones fits snugly and can be used for long hours without experiencing any sort of pain in the ears. There is an Earloop provided which enhances the fit of these earphones. They don’t fall off while running, exercising or gymming.
The Eartips goes deep inside the ear canal because of 45° Angle which enhances the fit quality as well as the sound quality.
In case you are having a problem with fitting you can try two other sizes of ear tips provided inside the box.
These Earphones comes with Bluetooth v5.0 which provides long and stable connections up to 10m of range but If there are one or two obstacles like a wall or any electronic device, these Bluetooth earphones start to struggle but that is normal with these type of earphones.
JBL is known for its Sound, its speaker is also used in Luxurious cars. These Bluetooth Earphones are not less than that, they come with a 12mm Dynamic Driver which produces a thumping sound and are the only Bluetooth earphones in the price category below 1000 Rs which provides 12mm, drivers.
Thumping Bass, Crystal clear vocals and stable mids & treble and also they come with a Dual Equalizer which has two modes Normal Bass & Deep Bass so if you are not a bass lover or does not listen to pop music you can use Normal Bass Mode.
These Bluetooth Earphones comes with an IPX5 rating which means that they are sweatproof and dustproof you can use them while running, gymming or exercising they will be fine.
They provide you around 7 hours of battery life if you play music with Equalizer off and these earphones get charged in around 1.5 hours using Micro-USB Charging. There is no fast Charging provided.
Below is the List of Some Pros & Cons which I found them in Infinity (JBL) Bluetooth Earphones.
- Metal Earbuds.
- Cross In-Ear Design.
- Soft Neckband.
- Premium Wire Quality.
- 12mm Dynamic Driver.
- Dual Bass Mode.
- Magnetic Earbuds.
- IPX5 Sweatproof.
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Available in Black & Yellow/Red.
- 7 Hours Battery Life.
- Average Microphone Quality.
- Best Earphones under 1000 Rs in India.
- Best Bluetooth Earphones under 1000 Rs in India.
- Best Bluetooth Earphones under 1500 Rs in India.
- Product is rated and given its pros and cons according to its price.
- Links Shared in the Buy Button or in the image are my affiliate links.
- Source – Amazon and Youtube.