I know that you want an honest unbiased review on Infinity Zip 100 which are usually priced between 450-499rs on Amazon and Flipkart. It is one of few pocket-friendly JBL earphones under 500 in India.
For a normal buyer, there are so many options to look for under 500. I assure you that by reading this article you will get an idea that these earphones by JBL are the right one to go for or not.
Also Read: Best Earphones Under 500rs in India.
Also later in this article, you will also get a comparison of these earphones with its competitor Earphones under 500 and the comparison of Zip 100 with Zip 20.
Factors to Consider While Buying
- If you like JBL Signature sound or a Balanced Output.
- If your main concern is sound quality and not build quality.
- If you want lightweight earphones with a flat cable.
- Infinity Zip 100 Earphones.
- User Manual and Warranty Card.
- Additional two pairs of soft eartips(Small and Large).
The material used in these earphones is plastic and rubber on earbuds and wire respectively. Wire quality is good but the plastic quality is average and over it comes with a glossy finish.
Each earbud comes with matte and glossy finish. The glossy finish doesn’t look sturdy but the eartips are very soft and comes in a cool yellow & black mixture.
This time JBL has provided a unique flat cable type design that is anti-tangle. A dedicated Multi-Function Button with an in-line microphone is also provided.
It comes with a gold-plated 3.5mm Audiojack with helps to establish a stable connection. The jack is also angled which prevents tear and enhances durability.
Comfort & Fit
These earphones come with a 45° angled cross in-ear design which makes them very comfortable to wear for long hours. The weight of these earphones below 500 is only 12.5g which makes them very comfortable to wear for.
The eartips are also very soft and fits deep in ear canal for awesome sound experience, noise isolation and secure fit.
The bass quality is good but it doesn’t come with boosted bass. If you like that heavy and punchy bass then these earphones may not be going to satisfy you.
But the bass quality/richness is very good and on point. You will get that quality punchiness and balanced heaviness in bass.
The vocals clarity is good but it is not as pronounced as we have seen in other JBL earphones like C100Si or C200Si but the clarity is more as compared to them.
The treble is excellent in these earphones, the high and lows segment is also very good.
Background sound also has good quality. I personally feel that the sound separation could have been improved more.
- Play/pause: single press the “O” button.
- Next track: Double Press the “O” button.
- Previous track: Triple Press and hold the “O“ button.
- Press and hold the “O” button to activate the voice assistant.
- Answer/ hung up an incoming call: short press the “O” button.
- Reject an incoming call: long press the “O” button to reject an incoming call.
- JBL Sound Signature
- Tangle-Free Design.
- Lightweight & Comfortable.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Available in Black, Red & Blue.
- The Plastic Quality is average.
Comparison with other Earphones Under 500
|JBL Infinity Zip 100
|boAt Bassheads 242
Do Checkout JBL Infinity Zip 20
If you like to listen heavy bass songs and want the JBL sound signature then do check them out these earphones deliver rich sound quality. If you want earphones for gaming then also you can consider infinity Zip 100.
If you can compromise with build quality a little bit then go for these earphones otherwise you check out Redmi Earphones.
- Best Wireless Headphones under 1500 Rs in India.
- Best TWS Earbuds Under 1500 Rs in India.
- Best Wired Earphones Under 1000 Rs in India.
- Noise Flair Bluetooth neckband Under 2000 Review.
- boat rockerz 330 bluetooth earphones under 1500s Review
- Product is rated and given its pros and cons according to its price.
- Links Shared in the Buy Button or in the image are my affiliate links.
- Source – Amazon and Youtube.